FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You have some questions?
We have some answers for you!
You have some questions? We have some answers for you!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - READ BEFORE BOOKING
Please make sure that you understand that:
• The Captain Bob’s Cruise operates from Koh Phi Phi only. We leave and return from Tonsai Bay in Koh Phi Phi ONLY!
• There is no option to join the cruise from Phuket, Krabi, Ao Nang or anywhere other than Koh Phi Phi. You need to organize your own transportation to get to Koh Phi Phi.
• If you plan to join the cruise on the same day as you leave from Phuket or Krabi. You must take the earliest ferry that leaves from there (around 8.30am to 9.30 am) in order to reach Koh Phi Phi before the cruise departure.
• You must plan to stay on the island after the cruise as there is no public transportation back to the mainland (Phuket or Krabi) after 3.30pm.
• We do not provide pickup to special locations in Koh Phi Phi. Some hotels such as Saii Phi Phi Village, Zeavola, Holiday Inn or any resort located on the northern part of the island are only accessible by private longtail taxi boat, they are very beautiful but also remote. You need to organize the transportation (at your own cost) to the meeting point and back to join the cruise.
Where is the departure point?
Our company is located in Koh Phi Phi, Thailand. We operate from there only and the boat leaves and returns from the main pier at Tonsai Bay (Koh Phi Phi).
Can I join the cruise if I stay in Phuket/Krabi?
I'm leaving from Krabi/Phuket today, Can I join?
If you plan to join the cruise on the same day as you arrive at Koh Phi Phi from Phuket or Krabi, you must take the earliest ferry from your departure point (9am from Phuket, 9am from Krabi or 9.45am from Ao Nang) in order to reach Koh Phi Phi before the cruise leaves. It will also give you enough time to check in to your hotel before joining us.
Is there a pickup service?
No. As Koh Phi Phi is a small island, there are no motorized transportation (apart from boats), therefore there is no pick up service on the island. You need to come to the meeting point by yourself.
Is Cliff Jumping or Kayaking included?
Cliff jumping is banned since several years now so it is not available in any Koh Phi Phi Tour. Kayaking is now replaced with SUP – Paddle Board.
Is there anything else to pay?
The ticket price includes everything, no hidden costs and there is nothing else to pay except if you want to tip the staff at the end of the day.
Do you offer private booze cruises?
How far in advance should I book?
It’s recommended to book at least one month in advance in high season (from November to April) and a couple weeks ahead for low season (May to October).
What is your cancellation policy?
We have a full detailed cancellation policy on our cancellation policy page.
Can I make a reservation without a deposit?
Unfortunately, that is not possible. As we have limited availability, we cannot hold spots and accept a reservation without any deposit.
Do you have any discounts or offers?
Unfortunately no, there are no discounts or offers available, the Captain Bob’s Booze Cruise tickets are fixed price and we charge everyone the same rate.
Important note about hotels in Koh Phi Phi
Be aware that some of the nicest hotels and resorts in Koh Phi Phi are located on isolated parts of the island (not on the main village area where is located our office and the departure point) which requires you to get a private longtail boat to get back there after our cruise.